Sena SR10 Two Way Radio adapter
SENA SR10 BLUETOOTH TWO-WAY RADIO ADAPTER
The Sena SR10 is a Bluetooth Two-way Radio adapter. With the Sena SR10, the connection to a UHF two-way radio with the intercom headset SMH10 is via bluetooth, thus eliminating hardwiring of Two ways to a helmet.
Almost any Two-way Radio may be hardwired to the SR10 adapter.
* Connectors are sold separately*
Please contact us with your radio model and we will ensure you get the correct cable. Prices start at $36.50 for standard cables.
The SR10 has two 3.5mm AUX ports that enable connection to non-Bluetooth devices such as radar detectors or GPS navigation AM/FM Radios, and 1 mini-Din for a two way radio.
Please note the SR10 signal is transmitted in Mono only
Using the SR10 together with SMH10, riders can talk by phone or by two-way radios, listen to alarm signal from radar detector and listen to the guides from GPS Navigation.
- Talk time: up to 12 hours
- Standby time: up to 10 days
- Dimensions: 108 mm x 52 mm x 29 mm
- Weight: 81g
- Profiles: Headset Profile, Hand-Free Profile (HFP)
- Bluetooth v2.1+EDR
- 3.5mm Jack port x 2
- GPS Navigation
- RADAR detector
- Cellular phone (AUX2 only)
- mini DIN port x 1
- 2-way radios
- 2.5mm Jack port x 1 for wired PTT button
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
CONTENTS OF SALES PACK
- Bluetooth Adapter Main Unit
- USB Power Cable
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Cable
- Wired PTT Button
- Mounting Kit
- Clip Kit