Sena 10S Dual
SENA 10S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System - Dual
New Features: Bluetooth 4.1 Upgrade, Enhanced Audio Experience, Longer Range Distance between Riders
The Sena 10S is the newest and most recent addition to the SENA Bluetooth riding experience.
The unit includes new and improved features including Bluetooth 4.1 technology, enhanced speakers, and increased intercom distance of 1.6km between riders, FM Radio transmission and its very own smartphone app for Apple and Android devices.
The SENA 10S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System is an upgraded version of the SMH10 system. The 10S comes with a new Universal clamp kit with both a boom and wired microphone included
With a slimmer profile, the 10S allows you to communicate with up to four riding companions using crystal clear high definition audio within a 1.6km distance.
The SENA 10S also uses the Universal Intercom protocol so it can communicate with a range of Sena and non-Sena Bluetooth intercoms and headset devices.
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Operating temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C
- Main module: 85 mm x 57 mm x 27 mm
- Speaker: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone length: 183 mm
- Weight: Module: 57 g
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1 , enabling enhanced audio and longer range
- Working distance: up to 1.6 km (1.0 miles) in open terrain
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 - 108MHz
- 10 pre-set station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours